The Parkland and Schuylkill Valley boys volleyball teams both saw their seasons come to an end on Saturday in the PIAA state quarterfinal round.
Parkland lost to CB West 3-0 in the PIAA 3A playoffs.
The Trojans had won the District 11 championship and had beaten Pennridge in the first round of the state tournament.
Schuylkill Valley, the District 3 champion, lost to Derry 3-0 in the PIAA 2A bracket.
- Greg Legg introduced as new Reading manager
- Lonnie Walker to receive McDonald's All-American jersey Friday
- Northampton girls eager to test themselves against strong competition this week
- Muhlenberg women adjusting to different results this season
- Penn State schedules latest Homecoming game in program history