The Pius X boys lost in their second round game Tuesday night, falling to New Hope Academy 71-65 in overtime. The Royals had a 15-point lead at the half but saw it slip away in the 2nd half to the District 3 champions. The loss ends another outstanding season by the Royals who finished as the runner up in District 11.
- Steve Shiffert era appears to be over at Easton
- New COLONIAL Hoops: Bangor girls, Catty boys don't shrink in spotlight
- Updated Twin Valley boys and girls win at Schuylkill Valley
- Jordan Morgan to represent Kutztown at Senior Bowl
- Beca's Mikey Labriola hoping to finish high school career with gold medals