Salisbury earned its first Colonial League victory on Thursday with a 10-0 win at Notre Dame.
The Falcons scored four times in the fourth inning and six more times in the fifth.
The game was called after five innings due to the 10-run rule.
Justin Aungst struck out six in five shutout innings for Salisbury.
The game marked the first Colonial League win for the defending champion Falcons, and the first league loss for Notre Dame.
The Crusaders had been 3-0 entering the game, while Salisbury had been 0-2.
- Australian Open 2017: No shirt sponsor but big wins for Dan Evans
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions