The Southern Lehigh and Northwestern girls have punched their tickets to the Colonial League championship game. Both earned their spots with semifinal wins on Tuesday in Catty.
Southern Lehigh survived 32 points from Salisbury's Meagan Eripret to win 52-48 and get into another championship game. The Spartans will be trying to win their 4th straight Friday night.
Top seed Northwestern cruised past Bangor in the other semifinal, winning by 17 points 53-36.
- Steve Shiffert era appears to be over at Easton
- New COLONIAL Hoops: Bangor girls, Catty boys don't shrink in spotlight
- Updated Twin Valley boys and girls win at Schuylkill Valley
- Jordan Morgan to represent Kutztown at Senior Bowl
- Beca's Mikey Labriola hoping to finish high school career with gold medals