The IronPigs had caught fire the past few days. Entering today's game with Durham, Dave Brundage's squad had won four straight. They still found themselves in last place in the North Division, however, nine games under five hundred. Brad Lincoln would be your starter in game two of this four game series. Lincoln had come out on the short end of the stick in his previous two outings. The IronPigs got an rbi from Jim Murphy and Russ Canzler hit his 9th homerun of the season, but the Bulls snap the IronPigs win streak with a 9-2 victory. The teams continue the four game series Monday night at 7:05.
- Seahawks' Wilson: 'Complete confidence in who I am'
- Cutler: No issues with Marshall
- Manning leads Broncos over Chargers
- Gruden: Griffin should be back by Nov. 16 game
- Lions WR Johnson 'going good' in England
- Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases?
- Titans will start rookie QB Mettenberger
- Seahawks insist there is no Harvin Hangover
- Goodell must testify at Rice hearing
Penn State Football
- NHL game roundup: Wings come back to nip Pens
- Senators-Leafs game rescheduled for Nov. 9
- Flyers rally past Penguins, 5-3
- NHL game roundup: Flyers feel at home in Pittsburgh
- Leafs-Sens game postponed after Ottawa shootings
- NHL game roundup: Rangers come back in third
- G Crawford out, Blackhawks recall Darling
- Oilers edge Lightning for first win of season
- Kings' Voynov suspended indefinitely
- Healthy Bryant shut down for rest of Lakers' preseason
- Reports: NBA lottery reform falls short of passing
- Thunder in Westbrook's hands as Durant mends
- NBA roundup: Warriors sign Kilpatrick
- Popovich to Suns owner: Where's 'chicken suit?'
- Griffin calls Sterling a 'weird uncle'
- Nets' Lopez injures foot again, out 10-14 days
- Durant eyes six-week recovery after surgery
- Chris Webber heading group bidding for Hawks
- Red Sox hire Chili Davis as hitting coach
- Change of Hart: Braves name team president
- Five things we know heading into World Series Game 3
- Royals ride five-run inning to Game 2 rout
- Bumgarner, Giants cruise in World Series opener
- Phillies re-sign Jerome Williams
- Royals sub Nix for Colon on Series roster
- World Series notebook: Giants hold experience edge
- Report: Red Sox may trade Cespedes