Kutztown offensive lineman Jordan Morgan is expected to hear his name called this weekend at the NFL Draft in Philadelphia.
Morgan has gone from a walk-on at Kutztown to a potential third or fourth round draft pick.
And he's taken it all in stride along the way.
WFMZ's Sam Marcinek has more.
- Lions storm back to beat Steelhawks in NAL playoffs
- Cedar Beach: Allen and Northampton boys, Nazareth girls among Friday winners
- Cedar Beach: Mustangs, Saints notch wins on Friday
- Fightin Phils open key series with 9-7 win in Baseballtown
- Hoskins drives in 3 as IronPigs get back on track in Rochester