Cody Asche went 3-for-3 and scored the game-winning run in a rehab appearance with the IronPigs Tuesday night, leading the 'Pigs to a 5-4 come-from-behind win over Charlotte at Coca-Cola Park.
Asche hit a double, two singles, and had two RBIs, and scored the game-winning run on a Koyie Hill sacrifice bunt in the 8th inning.
The 'Pigs fell behind 4-0 before rallying for the win. Leandro Castro hit a solo home run to tie the game in the 7th.
B.J. Rosenberg (1-1, 3.09) picked up the win in relief, while Luis Garcia earned his 10th save.
The IronPigs (35-37) will play game three of their four-game series with the Knights on Wednesday at 7:05pm at Coca-Cola Park.
- Sports Joe Robbins/Getty Image
- Sports Jamie Squire/Getty Images
- National Hunter Martin/Getty Images
- Sports Adam Bettcher/Getty Images
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Vaughn Ridley/Getty Images
- Sports Harry How/Getty Images
- Sports Brett Carlsen/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images
- Dallas Green, manager of Phillies' first World Series title team, dies
- Reading High boys turn focus to state championship game
- Becahi girls hoops look to make history Thursday night
- Make that a pair of wild comeback wins by the Phantoms in St. John's
- Reading drops to 4th place following loss to Manchester