There were a couple of notable moves in the first inning of the IronPigs 3-2 win over Rochester on Sunday.
David Buchanan was lifted from the game after just one scoreless inning on the mound.
The move would seem to suggest that Buchanan could be called up to the Phillies to start in A.J. Burnett's spot on Wednesday.
Burnett left Friday's game with a groin injury.
Catcher Cameron Rupp also left the game after the first inning due to an apparent back injury.
Rupp seemed to tweak the back after hitting an RBI double in the first.
Rupp leads the IronPigs in both home runs and RBIs.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions