There were a couple of notable moves in the first inning of the IronPigs 3-2 win over Rochester on Sunday.
David Buchanan was lifted from the game after just one scoreless inning on the mound.
The move would seem to suggest that Buchanan could be called up to the Phillies to start in A.J. Burnett's spot on Wednesday.
Burnett left Friday's game with a groin injury.
Catcher Cameron Rupp also left the game after the first inning due to an apparent back injury.
Rupp seemed to tweak the back after hitting an RBI double in the first.
Rupp leads the IronPigs in both home runs and RBIs.
- Sports FreeImages.com/Jason Antony
- Sports J Pat Carter/Getty Images
- Sports Joe Robbins/Getty Images
- Sports Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
- Sports Andy Lyons/Getty Images
- Sports Daniel Shirey/Getty Images
- Sports Harry How/Getty Images
- Sports Mike McGinnis/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images