The IronPigs led most of the night Friday, but blew a lead in the late inning to lose to Rochester 6-5. The loss means a split of the 2-game series.
Grady Sizemore had a hit and scored a run in his debut, and Jason Marquis was solid too, throwing six innings and allowing only one run. Sebastian Valle added a 2-run Home Run as the IronPigs built a 4-0 lead.
That lead disappeared in the late innings, Rochester scored twice in the 7th and 4 times in the 8th to come from behind and beat the IronPigs 6-5.
- Sports Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
- Sports Frederick Breedon/Getty Images
- Sports Dylan Buell/Getty Images
- Sports Michael Reaves/Getty Images
- Sports Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
- Sports Rob Carr/Getty Images
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Gene Sweeney Jr/Getty Images
- Sports J Pat Carter/Getty Images
- Sports Ronald Cortes/Getty Images