The IronPigs wrapped up the first half of their schedule with a 5-2 win at Louisville on Sunday.
Tyler Henson went 4-for-4 with an RBI for the 'Pigs and Leandro Castro went 3-for-5 with 3 runs.
Darin Ruf and Russ Canzler each added a pair of RBIs for the IronPigs.
Hector Neris (3-2, 6.03) got the win in relief, while Luis Garcia pitched two scoreless innings to earn his 16th save of the season and lower his ERA to 0.88.
After three days off for the All-Star break, the IronPigs (46-50) will return home for a two-game series with Syracuse starting Thursday at 7:05pm at Coca-Cola Park.
- East Stroudsburg North rallies late, downs Whitehall in District 11 opener
- Top-seeds punch tickets to District 11-6A girls semifinal
- Scott McClary resigns as Muhlenberg men's basketball coach
- District 3 Wrestling: 3A quarterfinal recap
- Berks Catholic boys top Schuylkill Valley in District 3 quarterfinal