The IronPigs overcame a 3-0 deficit to earn a big 4-3 win at first place Pawtucket Friday night.
Cody Asche singled home a pair of runs in the fifth inning to cut Pawtucket's 3-0 lead down to 3-2.
In the eighth, Cody Overbeck tied the game with an RBI double, and Josh Fields followed with an RBI single to give the IronPigs the lead.
B.J. Rosenberg (3-6, 4.73) earned the win in relief, and Mauricio Robles earned his fourth save of the season.
The win draws the IronPigs within 4.5 games of the Paw Sox in the International League North, and within 3.5 games of Rochester in the wildcard chase.
The IronPigs (53-54) will continue their series in Pawtucket Saturday night at 6:05pm.
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
- Sports Cooper Neill/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
- Sports Mike McGinnis/Getty Images
- Sports Daniel Shirey/Getty Images
- Sports Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
- Sports iStock/JOE CICAK
- Sports FreeImages.com/Jason Antony
- Sports J Pat Carter/Getty Images