After a 4-hour, 22-minute game and a 2-hour, 10-minute rain delay, the result for the IronPigs was the same - another loss.
The 'Pigs season-long losing streak stretched to six straight early Sunday morning in a 1-0 loss to Columbus in 13 innings.
Matt Carson's home run off Justin Friend won it for the Clippers in the top of the 13th.
The game started just after 6:30pm on Saturday, and ended after 1am on Sunday.
Friend (4-3, 4.38) took the loss on the mound for the 'Pigs.
The IronPigs (50-51) will look to avoid the sweep on Sunday when they wrap up their series with Columbus at 5:35pm at Coca-Cola Park.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions