The IronPigs stretched their winning streak to four on Wednesday, beating Scranton/Wilkes-Barre 3-2 at Coca-Cola Park.
After falling behind 2-0, Ronny Cedeno and Tyson Gillies tied the game with back-to-back RBI singles in the third inning.
Steve Susdorf added a sacrifice fly in the fourth inning that ended up being the game-winner.
Greg Smith (4-0, 3.12) pitched into the seventh inning to collect the win on the mound.
Justin De Fratus stranded runners on first and third base in the ninth to get the save.
The IronPigs (21-18) will host the RailRiders again on Thursday night at 7:05pm at Coca-Cola Park.
- Updated Bagwell, Raines, Rodriguez elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Billman ushering in new era for Easton wrestling
- EPC Hoops: Parkland sweeps Emmaus; Liberty boys defeat Easton
- BERKS Hoops: Saints top Bulldogs; Wyomissing girls win again
- Nola, Franco among guests at annual Phillies Caravan in Reading