The IronPigs wrapped up their homestand with a 5-4 walk-off win over Scranton-Wilkes-Barre in 11 innings at Coca-Cola Park on Sunday.
Cody Overbeck hit a sacrifice fly to center with the bases loaded in the 11th to seal the win.
The win was the 12th in the last 16 games for the IronPigs, and marked their fourth consecutive four-game series victory.
Carlos Ruiz, making his second straight rehab appearance for the 'Pigs, went 1-for-3 with a single and a run scored.
Ruiz caught seven innings in the game. He finished the weekend 1-for-5.
The 'Pigs overcame a 3-0 deficit, helped in part by a Darin Ruf RBI single.
Cody Asche tied the game at 3-3 in the seventh inning with a solo home run off Ivan Nova, extending his hitting streak to 12 games.
Cesar Jimenez (3-1, 2.95) picked up the win in relief for the 'Pigs.
The IronPigs (36-33) will kick off an eight-game road trip in Toledo Monday night at 7pm.
- Sports Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
- Sports Cooper Neill/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
- Sports Mike McGinnis/Getty Images
- Sports Daniel Shirey/Getty Images
- Sports Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
- Sports iStock/JOE CICAK
- Sports FreeImages.com/Jason Antony