The Reading Fightin Phils beat their AAA counterparts Tuesday night in the 222 Showcase, winning 4-3 with a walk off run in the 9th inning. Reading scored 3 runs in the 2nd off Jonathan Pettibone to take a lead they would hold until the late innings. The IronPigs scored 2 in the 8th and 1 in the 9th to tie the game. Reading won the game a half inning later when Cameron Perkins singled home the game winning run for the 4-3 victory.
- Updated Seahawks legend Cortez Kennedy dies at 48
- Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game