The IronPigs lost both games of their doubleheader with Rochester on Saturday, falling 4-3 and 5-1 at Coca-Cola Park.
Phillies reliever Mike Adams, who pitched one inning in a rehab appearance, game up a run in the seventh inning to take the loss in game one.
Mike Nesseth (0-2, 9.39) gave up two home runs and took the loss in game two.
Reid Brignac hit a home run in game two for the IronPigs.
The 'Pigs fall to 1-5 on their first homestand of the season and 3-7 overall.
The IronPigs will look to salvage the final game of their series with Rochester on Sunday at 1:35pm at Coca-Cola Park.
- Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Updated Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions