The IronPigs lost both games of their doubleheader with Rochester on Saturday, falling 4-3 and 5-1 at Coca-Cola Park.
Phillies reliever Mike Adams, who pitched one inning in a rehab appearance, game up a run in the seventh inning to take the loss in game one.
Mike Nesseth (0-2, 9.39) gave up two home runs and took the loss in game two.
Reid Brignac hit a home run in game two for the IronPigs.
The 'Pigs fall to 1-5 on their first homestand of the season and 3-7 overall.
The IronPigs will look to salvage the final game of their series with Rochester on Sunday at 1:35pm at Coca-Cola Park.
- B1G CHAMPIONSHIP: Penn State not thinking about resume, just Badgers
- Wilson faces difficult challenge along Pittsburgh Central Catholic's O-line
- Cowboys hold off Vikings for 11th win in row
- Berks Catholic making special stop prior to state semifinal game
- Heavyweights North Penn, St. Joe's Prep clash Saturday in PIAA semis