The Syracuse Chiefs pounded out eight runs on 17 hits Saturday night in an 8-3 win over the IronPigs.
The Chiefs took advantage of three IronPigs errors along the way.
Tom Cochran (3-5, 5.62) gave up five early runs and failed to make it out of the first inning.
Freddy Galvis had two hits and an RBI double to lead the IronPigs offense.
The IronPigs (50-47) will play their final game before the All-Star Break on Sunday in Syracuse at 2pm.
- Irving's 42 carry Cavs to win, 3-1 lead over Celtics
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Wilson WL boys win thriller with Cumberland Valley in District 3 semi
- Twin Valley, Hamburg ousted from districts on heart breakers