Maikel Franco continues to show everyone why he's considered the Phillies top position player prospect.
It's been a little more than a month since the 20-year-old third base prospect was promoted to double-A Reading.
Entering this week, Franco was hitting .382 and had struck out only 12 times in 136 plate appearances.
On Friday, Franco had three hits, including two home runs and five RBIs in the Fightin Phils win over New Britain.
- Updated Wieters joins Nationals on 2-year, $21 million deal
- Tough night for Berks teams as District 3 tournament tips off
- Alvernia falls to Lebanon Valley in first round of Commonwealth playoffs
- Emmaus boys hungry entering District 11 tournament
- Liberty hoping time off ignites District 11 playoff run