CLEARWATER, Fla. - Roy Halladay left after only one inning in the Phillies 5-3 win over the Orioles on Sunday due to a stomach virus.
The game set a Bright House Field record for attendance at 11,100.
Jim Vaughn has a full report from Phillies spring training in Clearwater, Fla.
- East Stroudsburg North rallies late, downs Whitehall in District 11 opener
- Top-seeds punch tickets to District 11-6A girls semifinal
- Scott McClary resigns as Muhlenberg men's basketball coach
- District 3 Wrestling: 3A quarterfinal recap
- Berks Catholic boys top Schuylkill Valley in District 3 quarterfinal