It was a tumultuous off-season to say the least for Penn State, but on the field, things have actually gone pretty well this year.
The Nittany Lions will wrap up year one of the Bill O'Brien era this afternoon when they face off against Wisconsin in Happy Valley.
Quarterback Matt McGloin will look to duplicate his career showing last week, when he threw for 395 yards and touchdowns against Indiana.
Both teams will bring 7-4 records into this afternoon's match-up.
Kickoff is set for 3:30 p.m. at Beaver Stadium.
- Sports Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
- Sports Cooper Neill/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
- Sports Mike McGinnis/Getty Images
- Sports Daniel Shirey/Getty Images
- Sports Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
- Sports iStock/JOE CICAK
- Sports FreeImages.com/Jason Antony