With Jeremy Maclin likely out for the season with a torn ACL, Riley Cooper appears to be the early frontrunner to claim his starting job.
Cooper, a fourth-year veteran out of Florida, has served primarily as a possession and goalline receiver in his career.
But with Maclin out, Cooper's role could be about to increase.
Cooper says, while he's not the same type of player Maclin is, he intends to have a big season playing his own style.
- B1G CHAMPIONSHIP: Penn State not thinking about resume, just Badgers
- Wilson faces difficult challenge along Pittsburgh Central Catholic's O-line
- Cowboys hold off Vikings for 11th win in row
- Berks Catholic making special stop prior to state semifinal game
- Heavyweights North Penn, St. Joe's Prep clash Saturday in PIAA semis