Rookies and select veterans reported to Eagles training camp at the NovaCare Complex in Philadelphia on Monday.
Many of the returning players, including center Jason Kelce and quarterback Nick Foles, spoke fondly of prior camps at Lehigh.
This is the first year since 1995 that training camp will not be held at Lehigh.
First-year head coach Chip Kelly elected to train at the NovaCare Complex to take advantage of the team's state-of-the-art facilities.
Kelce, Foles and others said they'll miss the fans proximity and presence at practices.
Most practices during this year's camp will be closed to the public.
- New EPC Hoops: Parkland sweeps Emmaus; Liberty boys defeat Easton
- Greg Legg introduced as new Reading manager
- Lonnie Walker to receive McDonald's All-American jersey Friday
- Northampton girls eager to test themselves against strong competition this week
- Muhlenberg women adjusting to different results this season