The Eagles 53-man season-opening roster is now set.
The Birds cut 19 players on Saturday, paring the roster down to the mandatory 53.
Among the most notable cuts was Alex Henery, who served as the team's kicker the last three seasons.
The move signifies that rookie Cody Parkey will be the team's kicker this year.
Here's a look at the players who were cut on Saturday.
LB Emmanuel Acho
OL Josh Andrews
RB Kenjon Barner (waived/injured)
CB Roc Carmichael
T Kevin Graf
K Alex Henery
WR Damaris Johnson
S Keelan Johnson
RB Henry Josey
LB Josh Kaddu
DT Wade Keliikipi
QB G.J. Kinne
CB Curtis Marsh
WR Ifeanyi Momah
WR Will Murphy
WR Quron Pratt
S Ed Reynolds
DT Damion Square
RB Matthew Tucker
- Irving's 42 carry Cavs to win, 3-1 lead over Celtics
- Pivetta, IronPigs end Indianapolis' 8-game winning streak
- ACCHS, Southern Lehigh boys advance to District 11-2A finals
- Wilson WL boys win thriller with Cumberland Valley in District 3 semi
- Twin Valley, Hamburg ousted from districts on heart breakers