PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - The Eagles kick-off their preseason schedule Friday night in Chicago. Eagles quarterback Nick Foles can create some confidence moving forward in a year where the expectations are high.
Foles enters the season as the full-time starter for the first time in his career at the NFL level. His 27 touchdown, 2 interception performance last year has not only raised the bar high for him, but the team as well.
The Arizona product welcomes the pressure, saying he knew full well what he was walking into the day he came to Philadelphia. Foles welcomes the challenge and hopes to exceed them this year.
- Sports Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
- Sports Christian Petersen/Getty Images
- Sports Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
- Sports Cooper Neill/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
- Sports Mike McGinnis/Getty Images
- Sports Daniel Shirey/Getty Images
- Sports Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
- Sports iStock/JOE CICAK
- Sports FreeImages.com/Jason Antony