According to multiple reports, Michael Vick will likely miss Sunday's game at Tampa Bay with a sore hamstring.
Nick Foles, who replaced Vick in last week's win over the Giants, is expected to start at quarterback for the Eagles.
Foles led the Eagles to a win at Tampa Bay last year, leading the Birds on a last-minute drive that ended with a game-winning touchdown pass on the game's final play.
The Eagles-Bucs game was thought to be in jeopardy after three Tampa Bay players were diagnosed with the staph infection MRSA.
But the game will be played as scheduled at 1pm on Sunday in Tampa.
The Eagles enter the game at 2-3. The Bucs are 0-4.
- Updated Australian Open 2017: Nadal beats Zverev in four-hour epic
- Phantoms open weekend with 5-3 victory over AHL-best Penguins
- Royals open 2nd half with overtime win against Adirondack
- Reading's Lonnie Walker receives McDonald's All-American jersey
- Nazareth, Becahi girls basketball stake claims atop EPC divisions