ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Ryan Nunamaker has stepped down after 13 seasons serving as Parkland's head wrestling coach.
He had over 200 wins, led the Trojans to their first District title, and had 18 state medalists during his tenure.
Ryan is the son of the legendary Nazareth coach Ray Nunamaker.
- Sports Cooper Neill/Getty Images
- Sports Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images
- Sports Mike McGinnis/Getty Images
- Sports Daniel Shirey/Getty Images
- Sports Streeter Lecka/Getty Images
- Sports iStock/JOE CICAK
- Sports FreeImages.com/Jason Antony
- Sports J Pat Carter/Getty Images
- Sports Joe Robbins/Getty Images
- Sports Ezra Shaw/Getty Images