ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Ryan Nunamaker has stepped down after 13 seasons serving as Parkland's head wrestling coach.
He had over 200 wins, led the Trojans to their first District title, and had 18 state medalists during his tenure.
Ryan is the son of the legendary Nazareth coach Ray Nunamaker.
- Lions storm back to beat Steelhawks in NAL playoffs
- Cedar Beach: Allen and Northampton boys, Nazareth girls among Friday winners
- Cedar Beach: Mustangs, Saints notch wins on Friday
- Fightin Phils open key series with 9-7 win in Baseballtown
- Hoskins drives in 3 as IronPigs get back on track in Rochester