Wyomissing grad Alex Anzalone will likely hear his name called this week at the NFL Draft in Philadelphia.
Anzalone helped lead the Spartans to the PIAA AA state championship in 2012.
He then went to the University of Florida to play linebacker, where he missed a lot of time due to injuries.
But when he was on the field, he impressed enough to make experts believe he could be a second or third round pick in this year's draft.
WFMZ's Sam Marcinek has more.
- Lions storm back to beat Steelhawks in NAL playoffs
- Cedar Beach: Allen and Northampton boys, Nazareth girls among Friday winners
- Cedar Beach: Mustangs, Saints notch wins on Friday
- Fightin Phils open key series with 9-7 win in Baseballtown
- Hoskins drives in 3 as IronPigs get back on track in Rochester