Heavy downpours caused flash flooding and damage around the Lehigh Valley Monday.
Many roads remained closed Tuesday, causing traffic headaches for commuters.
According to PennDOT, these are the roads closed as of noon Tuesday:
- Haasadahl Road between Becker Street and Hickory Lane in Upper Macungie Township
- (open) Vera Cruz Road between Limeport Pike and Pam Road in Lower Milford Township
- Limeport Pike between Bell Gate Road and Chestnut Hill Church Road in Lower Milford Township
- Indian Creek Road between Macungie Road in Lower Macungie Township and Cedar Crest Boulevard in Upper Milford Township
- Spring Creek Road between Trexlertown and Mill Creek roads in Lower Macungie Township
- East Texas Road between John Fries Drive and Willow Spur Road in Lower Macungie Road
- Cetronia Road Between Grange Road and Trexlertown Road in Upper Macungie Township
- Raubsville Road between Hexenkoph and Morgan Hill roads in Williams Township
- Durham Road between Coffeetown and Raubsville roads in Williams Township
- Lehigh Drive between South 25th Street and Adamson Street in the City of Easton
PennDOT advised drivers to check 511PA.com for the latest weather-related closures.
Allentown, PA 18102