About The Show
The Wisdom Coalition focuses on unique and timely topics addressing issues facing women of today. These platforms serve as a haven from the stress of every day life, and assist women in embracing change and facing life's challenges with optimism and gratitude.
Central to the Wisdom Coalition is the Wisdom Symbol, which reminds us to live our lives from the inside out rather than the outside in. In other words, staying true to who we are despite what is going on in our lives and our relationships.
Find out more on The Wisdom Coalition website.
Original Airdate 11/28/2016 | Finding time to celebrate life and treat yourself is vital if you want to have enthusiasm and energy to take care of all the other people in your life.Read More »
Original Airdate: 9/5/2016 | In the face of disaster, how is it that some people are able to maintain a positive outlook and find joy again? We'll look at how to maintain a positive outlook despite...Read More »
About The Creators
The Wisdom Coalition has been created by Nancy Werteen, television news reporter with 69 WFMZ-TV and currently producing a 69 News at Sunrise series called, "Life Lessons" which focuses on health and wellness tips, Kim Howie, Health Coach, author, and designer of the Pure Energy Program, along with guidance and support from advising partner, Heather Rodale, VP of Community Outreach and a member of the Board of Directors for Rodale Inc., as well as founder of the not-for-profit organization, Healing Through The Arts. Read More
- Police investigate shooting in Allentown
- Milder, some afternoon rain today
- 10 arrested for prescription fraud in Lehigh County
- Bucks man charged in Doylestown traffic death
- "Shave for the Brave" fundraiser held at Emmaus High
- Lehigh Valley locals opine on Health Care legislation
- Car shopping and more at the Lehigh Valley Auto Show this weekend
- Pennsylvania Adult and Teen Challenge rehab center expands
- Reading Red Knights sent to championship game in style
- Prosecutor: Penn State trial jury kept focus on kids
- Life Lessons: Advances in a-fib?
- Life Lessons: Housing for retirees?
- Life Lessons: Common money mistakes defined by decade
- Life Lessons: New guidelines for treating low back pain
- Life Lessons: 4 times you should definitely go to the E.R.
- Life Lessons: Survey shows women wait too long to start heart screenings