MORRISTOWN, N.J. - More money is available to help victims of Superstorm Sandy one year after it devastated parts of New Jersey.
NJ Sandy Relief Fund awards $3M in grants
The Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund awarded eight grants totaling little more than $3 million Tuesday.
The nonprofit organizations will use the money for housing assistance, mental health programs and social services.
So far, the fund has handed out $19.2 million to 80 organizations involved in storm recovery.
The fund is headed by the governor's wife, Mary Pat Christie.
- - Quakertown Community SD collaborates with LVHN on new health care campus
- - Eagleville Hospital hopes program will curb addiction
- - Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- - Richard Curtis returns to 'Live with Kelly' on Nov. 7
- - Amtrak to pay $265 million for deadly crash in Philadelphia