Top tornado cities of 2013
Tornadoes ripped through the Granbury area in North Texas on Wednesday night, killing six people and injuring more than 100 others, officials said. Check out which cities are most likely to be hit by tornadoes this year, according to The Weather Channel.
More News From Around The Region
- Member of Achuar Tribe visits Allentown on a mission
- Supporters flood Allentown streets for Gaza rally
- One person driven to hospital after fire in Easton building
- At least one dead in Reading after 'argument near window'
- Police in Exeter Township looking for bank robber
- Students participate in egg drop at Penn State Berks
- Carjacked SUV hits crowd in Philadelphia; 3 children killed
- Pope to visit Philadelphia in 2015, archbishop says
- Theresa Hanley of Sellersville killed in accident
- Penn Forest Twp. closes Friday after workman's comp issue
- Beltzville Beach reopens to swimmers
- Lightning causes fire in Schuylkill County home
- Balloon festival takes off in New Jersey, lasts all weekend
- Warren Haven nursing home closer to being sold?
- Body found in Round Valley Reservoir maybe that of missing kayaker