2014 hurricane names
It's likely 2014 will be a near-normal or below-normal year for hurricanes, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. But even so, there are 21 hurricane names ready to go for the Atlantic hurricane season.
More News From Around The Region
- 'I didn't do anything wrong,' testifies Fitzgerald
- DA: No charges against driver who struck girls in Emmaus
- Lehigh County Coroner's Office searching for man's next of kin
- Child falls from 2nd floor window, flown to hospital
- Protests continue over judge's alleged Facebook comments
- Crash knocks out power to thousands; 'It sounded almost like a bomb'
- Emergency crews respond to near drowning at Great Wolf Lodge
- Rockne Newell pleads guilty in deadly shooting rampage
- Tamaqua man charged with defrauding elderly couple
- Fatal pedestrian accident in Readington Township
- Gov. Christie calls for end to Common Core in New Jersey
- Warren Haven takeover "on track," freeholder says