The reason it appears brighter after a snowstorm is because fresh snow flakes/crystals reflect more light (natural and artificial) than other ground coverages such as grass, dirt, or blacktop.
- LV's commercial real estate market remains strong
- Early-morning arrest turns up stolen handgun, purses
Berks County Area
- Fatal crash closes road between mall, shopping center
- Car overturns, bursts into flames on Route 183
- Cosby tries again to delay case, get charges tossed
- Milford supervisors honor long-time resident by naming baseball complex after him