The reason it appears brighter after a snowstorm is because fresh snow flakes/crystals reflect more light (natural and artificial) than other ground coverages such as grass, dirt, or blacktop.
- Local family set to find their dream home on 'House Hunters'
- Chefs show off a 'taste of elegance' in Bethlehem
Berks County Area
- Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine appear at rally in Philadelphia
- Ex-mayoral candidate cited for pot at airport
Poconos & Coal Region
- Hazleton rooting for hometown hero Joe Maddon
- Students return to class at East Stroudsburg University