ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Times of clouds and sunshine will be featured today along with a bit more humidity and highs in the mid to upper 80s.
A few showers and thunderstorms will also be possible at times later today and overnight as a frontal boundary approaches the region, but even this activity will be rather spotty.
Mild temperatures and muggy conditions will be the big story overnight with lows holding in the lower and middle 70s under mostly cloudy skies.
We have a better opportunity for some shower and thunderstorm activity on Monday and Tuesday as the cold front slowly slides into the area. Any thunderstorm through Tuesday can be on the strong to severe side with heavy downpour, damaging winds, lots of lightning and some hail.
Today: Times of clouds and sun with a couple of showers and thunderstorms, mainly later; more humid. High: 86
Tonight: Mostly cloudy and muggy with a few showers and a thunderstorm. Low: 72
Monday: Clouds and some sunshine with showers and thunderstorms (strong to severe storms possible); Humid. High: 85 Low: 70
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home