FRIDAY: Breezy with periods of clouds and sun; a shower or t-storm around. High: 79
FRIDAY NIGHT: Patchy clouds with a shower or t-storm in the area, especially late. Low: 49
SATURDAY: Partly sunny (a spotty morning shower south and east). High: 76 Low: 52
Expect periods of clouds and sunshine this afternoon as highs approach the upper 70s to near 80 degrees. There will also be a spotty shower or thunderstorm in the area this afternoon and tonight. Lows overnight will fall back near 50 degrees.
While there may be a lingering shower first thing in the morning on Saturday, most of the day appears dry with partly sunny skies. Highs on Saturday will reach the mid 70s.
On Sunday it's a different story as more clouds return to the area with showers or thunderstorms later in the day and at night. Highs on Sunday should still reach the mid 70s.
- - Allentown Council OKs more off-campus housing in West End
- - Spring-Ford girls get the better of Boyertown in District I game
- - DeSales to play for both conference titles; Moravian men advance to finals
- - Nazareth, Emmaus boys advance to District 11-6A quarterfinals
- - Varone's hat trick lifts Phantoms in comeback win at Utica
- - Pa. Turnpike lanes reopened between Lansdale, Quakertown
- - Crash closes Pa. Turnpike northbound between Lansdale, Quakertown
- - GOP leaders to seek halt to Pennsylvania congressional map
- - Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- - Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation