TODAY: Patchy fog early; mostly cloudy with a shower/ strong thunderstorm in the afternoon. High: 66
TONIGHT: Couple of showers/t-storm during the evening; some fog late. Low: 58
WEDNESDAY: Warmer with a mix of clouds and sunshine; shower/t-storm in the afternoon. High: 76 Low: 55
Watch for patchy fog this morning with some reduced visibilities. There are areas of drizzle as well.
Today will feature mostly cloudy skies, followed by a shower or thunderstorm during the afternoon. High temperatures will once again fail to get out of the middle 60s. A strong thunderstorm is possible, especially in the western parts of the area during the afternoon.
Wednesday will be noticeably warmer with highs in the middle 70s. We will see a mix of clouds and sunshine along with a shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon.
At this point, Thursday looks dry with a good amount of sunshine and highs in the middle 70s along with a breeze at times.
Friday will be mild with highs in the upper 70s along with a shower or thunderstorm late in the afternoon.
- - District Attorneys announce new task force to combat opioid crisis
- - DelVal freshman works to save Otterhound dog breed
- - Southampton teen gets 2-5 years for robbing fast-food joint
- - Man facing charges after allegedly stealing cyanide to kill lawn rodents
- - GOP field for lieutenant governor gets new face; 2 drop out
- - Friends remember Chris Hixon, LV native killed in Florida shooting
- - Camelback's ski camp leads its students to Paralympics
- - Poconos sees uptick in tourism after previous decline
- - Lehigh Valley native among those killed in Florida school shooting
- - Victim of Florida school shooting has ties to local area