Another round of snow heading our way will create messy travel Tuesday morning in our region.
Expect snow to arrive between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. Tuesday morning, tapering off by late morning Tuesday.
A general 2-4 inches is expected for the entire region, although high amounts are possible.
Temperatures will top out in the upper 30s Tuesday afternoon with some melting.
Wednesday morning there can be a round of snow or snow mixed with rain which might cause a few slick spots on area roadways.
Highs on Wednesday should reach the lower 40s.
By Friday, we may see temps reach the low 50s, with the chance for some rain.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos