All thunderstorms are dangerous.
About 10% of the thunderstorms that occur each year in the United States are classified as severe. (A thunderstorm is considered severe if it produces hail at least 3/4 inch in diameter, winds 58 mph or greater or tornadoes.)
- - DelVal freshman works to save Otterhound dog breed
- - Southampton teen gets 2-5 years for robbing fast-food joint
- - Man facing charges after allegedly stealing cyanide to kill lawn rodents
- - GOP field for lieutenant governor gets new face; 2 drop out
- - 'LOVE' returns: Philadelphia park gets its sculpture back
|Record||71°F February 15, 1949||-5°F February 15, 1943|