The forecast calls for some precipitation Tuesday--some snow, maybe mixed with some rain.
Clouds will increase Monday night with a bit of snow toward dawn. The low will be 29.
Temperatures Tuesday will top out in the mid to upper 30s. The snow can mix with rain in some places during the day.
Total snow accumulations will average 1-3 inches through Tuesday night. Most of the snow will stick on non-paved surfaces.Hour-by-hour forecasts
There can be slippery spots on the roads during the Tuesday commute.
Wednesday and Thursday look to be dry, with highs in the lower and middle 40s.15346178
- - Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- - Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- - Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- - Judge rules Bill Cosby case to be decided by outside jury
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- - Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- - East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying