We dodged the big snow that others got as the storm swung to the east, but spring isn't quite here yet.
The wind will be a factor once again Thursday with an average wind of 12 to 25 mph from the north. There can be some gusts past 30 mph at times and a rain or snow shower in spots, as well.
Look for mostly cloudy skies and high temperatures in the lower 40s Thursday afternoon.
A disturbance will move through Thursday night with some snow, leaving behind a coating to an inch, mainly on non-paved surfaces.
Friday will be breezy with mostly cloudy skies and some rain and wet snow around during the morning.
Milder air will move in for the weekend with highs near 50 on Saturday and the upper 50s on Sunday.
- - Mysterious cemetery crash leaves woman trapped in car for hours
- - Bucks County Curling Club shows 69 News how it's done
- - Ex-student sues boarding school amid grand jury sex probe
- - Montgomery man accused of breaking infant daughter's ribs, fracturing skull
- - Preschool teacher charged with sex assault of 3-year-old