Now that they're here, look for the showers, thunderstorms and heavy downpours to continue on and off throughout the day Thursday.
When it comes to an end later Thursday night, the rainfall totals will generally be in the half- to one-inch range, but there will be some locally higher amounts.
It's because of those totals and the threat of heavy downpours that flooding will continue to be a concern throughout the day, especially in areas that were hit hard with rain early this week.
Otherwise, Thursday will be more humid with high temperatures that fail to get out of the 70s.
By Friday morning, the rains and some of the clouds will have cleared the region to the east, setting us up for a better day and a chance to dry out.
Temperatures on Friday will return to the low and mid 80s, so it will be more seasonable for early August.
As we move into this weekend, the weather will be fairly good, but a shower or thunderstorm is possible on Saturday. The second half of the weekend looks dry at this point.
Temperatures will top out near 80 degrees on both days this weekend.
- - Northampton County Executive releases statement on Sara Packer investigation
- - Southern Lehigh boys looking to carry success into postseason
- - Phoebe Ministries eliminates 90 positions
- - Judge to defendant: 'I will have you removed from the courtroom'
- - 62-year-old allegedly assaults hospital guard, nurse
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.