A couple showers and gusty thunderstorms moved through parts of our area Tuesday afternoon, bringing heavy downpours.
Partly cloudy skies and warm and humid weather will persist Tuesday night. The threat remains for a few showers and thunderstorms through the evening hours. Any thunderstorm can bring heavy rain, hail and gusty winds.
Wednesday will be a hot and humid day once again, with highs around 90 degrees. Once again, there can be a thunderstorm in some locations during the afternoon and evening.
Very active weather will be around later this week and this weekend with scattered showers and thunderstorms.
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots