Times of clouds and sunshine will be featured today along with high temperatures in the low 80s.
A shower or thunderstorm is possible in a few locations this afternoon, but once again not much is expected and a good portion of the day should remain dry.
Little is expected to change this weekend as partly sunny skies remain overhead both days and afternoon highs top out in the lower and middle 80s.
There still could be a shower or thunderstorm in spots on Saturday, but the activity should mainly be confined to the Poconos.
Today: Intervals of clouds and sun with a shower or t-storm in spots. High: 82
Tonight: Patchy clouds with a shower or thunderstorm in spots early. Low: 59
Saturday: A blend of sun and clouds; slight chance for a PM shower or t-storm in the Poconos. High: 83 Low: 59
- - Eagleville Hospital hopes program will curb addiction
- - Montgomery County 911 callers may get busy signal
- - Richard Curtis returns to 'Live with Kelly' on Nov. 7
- - Amtrak to pay $265 million for deadly crash in Philadelphia
- - Arts Around Town: High sea adventure at Muhlenberg with 'Pirates of Penzance'