Times of clouds and sunshine will be featured today along with high temperatures in the low 80s.
A shower or thunderstorm is possible in a few locations this afternoon, but once again not much is expected and a good portion of the day should remain dry.
Little is expected to change this weekend as partly sunny skies remain overhead both days and afternoon highs top out in the lower and middle 80s.
There still could be a shower or thunderstorm in spots on Saturday, but the activity should mainly be confined to the Poconos.
Today: Intervals of clouds and sun with a shower or t-storm in spots. High: 82
Tonight: Patchy clouds with a shower or thunderstorm in spots early. Low: 59
Saturday: A blend of sun and clouds; slight chance for a PM shower or t-storm in the Poconos. High: 83 Low: 59
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos