CUMRU TWP., Pa. - The Humane Society of Berks County is sending emergency responders and veterinarians to New Jersey.
The team will provide care, supplies and support to displaced people and their pets in areas devastated by Hurricane Sandy and the nor'easter.
The pet retention response team is an experimental concept aimed at keeping people and pets together in a crisis. It may serve as a model for future disaster response efforts.
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer
- - Hundreds attend memorial for Grace Packer
- - Grace Packer's birth mom, family attend memorial service
- - Advocate: Grace Packer tragedy should spur system review
- - Pennsylvania State Department of Human Services investigating Grace Packer's death
This may cause some temporary disruption of the cameras in this livestream.