Let's call today the cold before the storm.
It is a very cold afternoon despite plenty of sunshine.
High temperatures will hold in the upper teens.
Saturday will feature times of clouds and sun with highs in the lower 30s, so it won't be as harsh as it's been.
ook for intermittent snow and/or ice to arrive on Sunday afternoon with a small accumulation possible, but the storm will ramp up in intensity Sunday night.
Expect snow to be heavy at times on Monday before pulling away.
Some sleet and freezing rain could mix in, but this should be mostly a snow event.
A general 6-12 inches is the most likely scenario at this time, but it will depend on the track of the storm.
Stay tuned to 69 News and the AccuWeather Channel for updates on the upcoming storm.
- - Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged bicyclist
- - Police charge 80-year-old with child rape
- - Rt. 22 reopen after crash at Rt. 512 in Hanover Twp.
- - 87-year-old man dies after car crash in Bath earlier this month
- - Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|