Let's call today the cold before the storm.
It is a very cold afternoon despite plenty of sunshine.
High temperatures will hold in the upper teens.
Saturday will feature times of clouds and sun with highs in the lower 30s, so it won't be as harsh as it's been.
ook for intermittent snow and/or ice to arrive on Sunday afternoon with a small accumulation possible, but the storm will ramp up in intensity Sunday night.
Expect snow to be heavy at times on Monday before pulling away.
Some sleet and freezing rain could mix in, but this should be mostly a snow event.
A general 6-12 inches is the most likely scenario at this time, but it will depend on the track of the storm.
Stay tuned to 69 News and the AccuWeather Channel for updates on the upcoming storm.
- - Whitehall Police seek to identify suspected identity thief
- - Authorities order charges dropped against rape suspect
- - Casey writes letter to MLB to protect Majestic jobs
- - Lehigh County take back day nets 670 lbs. of expired, unused drugs
- - 2 teens beaten during massive fight near Dieruff High School
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home
- - Pennsylvania Turnpike extension reopens hours after crash