Let's call today the cold before the storm.
It is a very cold afternoon despite plenty of sunshine.
High temperatures will hold in the upper teens.
Saturday will feature times of clouds and sun with highs in the lower 30s, so it won't be as harsh as it's been.
ook for intermittent snow and/or ice to arrive on Sunday afternoon with a small accumulation possible, but the storm will ramp up in intensity Sunday night.
Expect snow to be heavy at times on Monday before pulling away.
Some sleet and freezing rain could mix in, but this should be mostly a snow event.
A general 6-12 inches is the most likely scenario at this time, but it will depend on the track of the storm.
Stay tuned to 69 News and the AccuWeather Channel for updates on the upcoming storm.
- - Judge: Only one Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- - Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- - Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot
- - Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- - Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos