Mother Nature is playing a real April Fools' joke on the area as temperatures on Tuesday are expected to feel more like February.
Look for some sunshine Monday afternoon, along with a shower or two. Temperatures will top out in the upper 50s to around 60 degrees with a wind that can gust to 35 mph at times.
It will turn much colder Monday night as temperatures bottom out in the upper 20s with wind chills near 20 degrees.
Tuesday will feel more like late February with highs in the lower 40s and wind chills in the lower 30s most of the afternoon. Skies will be partly sunny with winds gusting again as high as 35 mph.
Wednesday will be mostly sunny with highs in the middle 40s along with breezy conditions.
- - Police continue to look for answers in deadly 2013 Lower Macungie hit and run
- - Twenty One Pilots fans brave the weather, camp outside of PPL Center
- - Freedom writer Manny Scott teary-eyed at Allen High presentation
- - Convicted felon allegedly caught with concealed gun
- - Police allegedly find stacks of cash after traffic stop