Colder air will continue to slide into our area over the next few days.
Temperatures should dip close to freezing Monday night under mainly clear skies.
Tuesday will be much cooler with plenty of sunshine and a gusty breeze at times. Temperatures will top out in the middle 40s.
We'll see mostly sunny skies on Wednesday, with highs in the middle 40s.
Looking ahead to next week, the coldest air of the season will arrive by Mon., Nov. 25.
- - Bethlehem looks to create parklets on city streets
- - Easton Area HS receives NATA Safe Sports School award
- - Police say alleged shoplifter wanted on 21 arrest warrants
- - Search for fugitive turns up 4 pounds of pot, nearly $6,000
- - 2 hockey college clubs hold charity hockey game for one of their own
- - Police: Allentown man killed by woman driving drunk
- - Mom charged in adopted teen's death was adoption supervisor
- - Delaware Riverkeeper Network, PennDOT clash over bridge replacement plan
- - SUV crashes into pole in Pottstown, causes power outage
- - VIDEO: Hundreds come together to honor Grace Packer