Today: Mostly cloudy and humid with a couple of showers and a period of rain early, mainly to the south and east. High: 78
Tonight: Mostly cloudy and humid with an isolated shower. Low: 64
Sunday: Mostly cloudy and humid with a shower or thunderstorm around, mainly in the afternoon. High: 80 Low: 63
Today will start out with a steadier rain south and east and some showers (with may be a few rumbles of thunder) for the rest of us. However, the steadier rain will exit the viewing area early and aside from a stray shower here and there much of the afternoon and evening.
The threat for a shower or thunderstorm (maybe even a brief period of rain) remain with us Sunday and Monday. However, it's not going to be non-stop, so you should be able to get in some outdoor activities as you dodge the rain.
Aside from the rain you can expect humid conditions with highs near 80 degrees for Sunday and highs in the mid 80s on Monday.
- - "Mascots for a Cure" get down in Pottstown
- - Black Bass Hotel becomes Hollywood movie set
- - Family wants justice after hit-and-run leaves woman in critical condition
- - Vikettes trying to make most of unexpected shot at district title
- - Woman loses more than half her body weight after 140-pound mass is removed
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- - Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- - Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- - Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos