Today: Mostly cloudy and humid with a couple of showers and a period of rain early, mainly to the south and east. High: 78
Tonight: Mostly cloudy and humid with an isolated shower. Low: 64
Sunday: Mostly cloudy and humid with a shower or thunderstorm around, mainly in the afternoon. High: 80 Low: 63
Today will start out with a steadier rain south and east and some showers (with may be a few rumbles of thunder) for the rest of us. However, the steadier rain will exit the viewing area early and aside from a stray shower here and there much of the afternoon and evening.
The threat for a shower or thunderstorm (maybe even a brief period of rain) remain with us Sunday and Monday. However, it's not going to be non-stop, so you should be able to get in some outdoor activities as you dodge the rain.
Aside from the rain you can expect humid conditions with highs near 80 degrees for Sunday and highs in the mid 80s on Monday.
- - 2 teens beaten during massive fight near Dieruff High School
- - New York man allegedly tells police powdery substance was soap, not cocaine
- - Tim Kaine visiting Allentown Wednesday
- - Noted author believes black female students criminalized by "pushout"
- - D-11 SOCCER: Palisades, Salisbury and CCHS among early winners
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots
- - Prince Albert II surveys his purchase: Grace Kelly's home
- - Pennsylvania Turnpike extension reopens hours after crash