Another blustery and cold day is on tap across the region with a mix of clouds and sunshine.
There will be some flurries and a snow shower around this afternoon as a front approaches.
High temperatures will top out in the upper 20s along with winds averaging 12-25 mph making it feel like the teens.
Tonight will be frigid with lows near zero under clear skies.
Friday will be a very cold day despite plenty of sunshine. High temperatures will hold in the upper teens.
Saturday will feature variably cloudy skies and highs in the lower 30s.
A potential major winter storm can affect the area beginning Sunday with a chance of snow arriving.
This storm can last through Monday with snow or snow mixing with sleet and freezing rain.
Stay tuned to 69 News and the AccuWeather Channel for updates on the upcoming storm.
- - A Clinton presidency would mean renomination of Merrick Garland, CNN analyst tells Moravian College
- - Lower Saucon unveils 2017 preliminary budget with no tax increase
- - Lehigh County Commissioners OK 2017 budget, amendments
- - Easton loses finance director
- - 69 News, Salvation Army collect 427 coats
- - Montgomery County extends hours to receive absentee ballots
- - TMZ: Souderton teacher in running to be Kelly Ripa's co-host
- - East Greenville Borough plan to separate from Upper Perks Police Department stands
- - Souderton teacher's brush with stardom
- - Reading, Pottstown designate trick-or-treat safe spots