A frost and freeze are likely Monday night for most of the area as temperatures drop into the upper 20s and lower 30s, so bring in or cover sensitive plants and flowers.
The National Weather Service has issued a freeze warning for Schuylkill, Carbon and Monroe counties into the Poconos into Tuesday morning.
A frost advisory is in effect for Berks, Bucks, Chester, Lehigh, Montgomery and Northampton counties in Pennsylvania and Hunterdon and Warren counties in New Jersey.
Tuesday will feature a mix of clouds and sun with highs in the lower and middle 60s.
Much warmer air will arrive for the middle of the week.
- - Colonial Regional, Bath could negotiate contracted services pact
- - Panthers and Lions to square off for District 11-2A championship
- - Parkland and Easton set up championship rematch in girl's lacrosse
- - Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- - Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
|Record||95°F May 23, 1925||37°F May 23, 2002|