A frost and freeze are likely Monday night for most of the area as temperatures drop into the upper 20s and lower 30s, so bring in or cover sensitive plants and flowers.
The National Weather Service has issued a freeze warning for Schuylkill, Carbon and Monroe counties into the Poconos into Tuesday morning.
A frost advisory is in effect for Berks, Bucks, Chester, Lehigh, Montgomery and Northampton counties in Pennsylvania and Hunterdon and Warren counties in New Jersey.
Tuesday will feature a mix of clouds and sun with highs in the lower and middle 60s.
Much warmer air will arrive for the middle of the week.
- - Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- - Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- - Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- - Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting
- - Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- - Police: Nurse recorded videos of naked patients
- - Woman assaulted, robbed and bound in closet for 4 days
- - Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- - Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- - Trial date changed for woman accused of shooting, killing ex-husband
- - Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- - Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- - East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- - NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- - 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying